(This page contains affiliate links. Find our disclaimer page here)
We have a Petunia Pickle Bottom backpack diaper bag in the Winnie the Pooh print (below is the Lion King print) and I love it! It has the perfect amount of storage for us and is cute and convenient.
What I Pack for my 11-month-old (it’s September currently – temps in the 80-90s)
- A nursing cover or formula and bottle
- A cute outfit for pictures (like this Minnie one!)
- An extra outfit in case of spills
- A baby carrier/Stroller
- Diapers and wipes (lots!)
- Baby food pouches
- Sippy cup
- Jacket/pants for baby for nighttime
- Extra bib for all that teething drool
- A sleeper in case we stayed until nighttime
- Shoes for walking breaks in quiet corners
- Snack and water bottle for Mom (Disney restaurants give you free water for refills)
- Portable charger for Mom’s phone (so we can take all the pictures and use the Disneyland app) Disneyland has these fuel rods and stations where you can switch them out for fully-charged ones.