We live local to Disneyland and are lucky enough to hold “magic keys” (annual passes) to the parks. Because of this, we try to go every month (we’ve managed 24 times in the last 12 months!) and I have fine-tuned my list of things to pack in our diaper bag when we go with my baby and toddlers.
(This page contains affiliate links. At no cost to you, I gain a small commission if you buy items through my links. Find my disclaimer page here).
We have a Petunia Pickle Bottom backpack diaper bag in the Winnie the Pooh print and I love it! It has the perfect amount of storage for us, and is super cute. I know backpack diaper bags don’t work for everyone, but I love having two hands free while carrying what I need around with me.
What I Packed in the diaper bag for my one-year-old (it’s September currently – temps in the 80-90s)
- A nursing cover or formula and bottle
- A cute outfit for pictures (like this Minnie one!)
- An extra outfit in case of spills
- A baby carrier/Stroller
- Diapers and wipes (lots!)
- Baby food pouches
- Sippy cup
- Jacket/pants for baby for nighttime
- Extra bib for all that teething drool
- A sleeper in case we stayed until nighttime
- Shoes for walking breaks in quiet corners
- Snack and water bottle for Mom (Disney restaurants give you free water for refills)
- Portable charger for Mom’s phone (so we can take all the pictures and use the Disneyland app) Disneyland has fuel rods and stations where you can switch them out for fully-charged ones.
- Headphones in case the fireworks are too loud
- Bubble wands are great entertainment while you’re waiting in line, though definitely not necessary
I made a printable checklist of what to pack for your day at Disneyland and my email subscribers can download it for free!
If you need help planning your Disneyland trip, I can help! I have created a free spreadsheet in Google Sheets to help my email subscribers maximize their magical trip to Disneyland. Once you become an email subscriber (use the handy box on the right), you will receive an email with a link to my resource library with various Disneyland resources, including my PDF of tips, downloadable Google planning sheets, Disneyland scavenger hunts, and more! For a sneak peek and more info on my planning sheets, click here. You may also be interested in my posts on taking a toddler to Disneyland, packing a diaper bag for Disneyland, or my other Disneyland posts.